This blog post was originally posted in Spring 2018, and updated on March 24th, 2021.
By the end of March 2021, the support for OpenText™ Content Server and OpenText™ Archive Center (version 16.0) comes to an end. Also affected are solutions which are based on Content Server and Archive Server, such as:
OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP (xECM)
OpenText™ Extended ECM for Engineering
OpenText™ Archiving and Document Access for SAP (ADA)
OpenText™ Archiving for SAP
OpenText™ Content Suite Platform
OpenText™ Directory Services (Module in Content Suite)
OpenText™ Enterprise Scan (Module in Content Suite)
OpenText™ Email Archiving/Management for MS Exchange
OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management
Ecodocx’s team of experts specializes in providing professional services and end-to-end solutions based on OpenText products for 15+ years. We recommend updating available product patches and upgrading to the latest supported version.
Below you can find details on the OpenText™ Content Server (formerly Livelink) product support lifecycle.
Below you can find details on the OpenText™ Archive Center (formerly Archive Server) product support lifecycle.
How to Check OpenText™ ECM Product Version?
Are you unsure which version of OpenText™ ECM products you are currently running? Contact us, and we’ll help you determine which products you are licensed for and which product version and patch release you are using.
Ecodocx’s team of experts specializes in providing professional services and end-to-end solutions based on OpenText™ products for 15+ years. If you lack needed expertise, or just need a pair of additional hands during your next upgrade project – make sure to check out OpenText™ Services page.
Having provided different-sized solutions to customers in a variety of horizontals and verticals for almost two decades, we’ve developed a proven methodology of how to make each project a success for each of our customers:
- We are your local OpenText™ service provider in the U.S. and Europe
- Our customers benefit from our strong expertise and deep industry connections with OpenText™, SAP, customers, and OEM partners
- More than 500,000 users benefit from solutions provided by our team members (see our customer success stories)
- Our experts (former OpenText™ employees) are all experienced, and ready to assist you
- We make sure you are fully covered with the needed expertise during your OpenText™ project, and therefore offer a wide spectrum of services (see supported products and OpenText™ services sections)