Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Ecodocx is a private woman-owned software development and consulting services company. We are a certified OpenText and SAP Services Partner with a product focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM, CCM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), particularly with SAP, and industry focus on Utilities, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharma, Finance, Energy, and Telecommunications.
We provide services to customers around the globe: North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We provide a wide variety of services, including consulting, managed support services, and сustom development. Our customers include Fortune 500 leaders as well as small SMBs.
- Help companies around the globe to build and support custom solutions based on OpenText ECM solutions
- Provide strategic guidance in implementing OpenText ECM solutions to our customers
- Gather customer requirements specific to ECM systems and configurations
- Map customers’ business needs to the capabilities of the ECM software
- Identify and design areas where customizations to basic OpenText ECM products are needed
- Maintain status as an industry expert through participation in forums, conferences, and discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study or equivalent work experience
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least one OpenText product (and have the drive to learn about the other ones: OpenText Content Server (Livelink), OpenText Archive Center (Archive Server), SAP Extended ECM by OpenText, SAP Archiving and Document Access by OpenText, SAP Vendor Invoice Management by OpenText
- 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong solution configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel to customers
- Knowledge of various SAP modules
- Basic database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL)
- Basic programming skills
- Work well independently and as a member of a team
Ecodocx’s Company Culture:
For our team members, our office locations are second homes. We have a family atmosphere. Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work each and every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility and space to grow.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Ecodocx to feel prepared and confident. Therefore, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website, and our social media pages.