Ecodocx LLC is a private software development and consulting services company.
Having almost 150 years of cumulative industry experience, Ecodocx helps customers worldwide to leverage their investments in OpenText solutions and optimize their business processes. Our key areas of focus are Customer Communications Management (CCM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), particularly with SAP.
Ecodocx is a certified OpenText Services Silver Partner with an industry focus on Utilities, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharma, Finance, Energy, and Telecommunications.
We provide services to customers around the globe: North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We provide a wide variety of services, including onsite consulting, staff augmentation, support, and offshore development.
We offer solutions that open new paths of business. We simplify daily, complicated, time-consuming and costly work process in a way that adapts to your way of doing business, and not the other way around.
- Help companies around the globe to build and support custom solutions based on OpenText ECM solutions.
- Provide strategic guidance in implementing OpenText ECM solutions to our customers
- Gather customer requirements specific to ECM systems and configurations
- Map business needs to the capabilities of the ECM software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Successfully completed at least one full cycle implementation of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing or administering OpenText Content Server
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText and/or SAP Document Management Tools i.e. Content Server (LiveLink), Archive Center (Archive Server), ADA, xECM, VIM
- Experience working with Enterprise Scanning, Workflow and BPM
- Strong solution configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel to customers
- Ability to quickly learn and guide the implementations of specific modules
- Ability to always put the customer first and always follow commitments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire confidence
- 3 or more years of experience designing, implementing and supporting OpenText EIM solutions
- Basic database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL)
- Basic programming skills
- Ability to provide business analysis and advisory sessions for existing and new customers
- Work well independently and as a member of a team
Ecodocx’s Company Culture:
For our team members, our office locations are second homes. We have a family atmosphere. Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work each and every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility and space to grow.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Ecodocx to feel prepared and confident. Therefore, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website, and our social media pages.