Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Ecodocx is a private woman-owned software development and consulting services company. We are a certified OpenText and SAP Services Partner with a product focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM, CCM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), particularly with SAP, and industry focus on Utilities, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharma, Finance, Energy, and Telecommunications.
We provide services to customers around the globe: North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We provide a wide variety of services, including consulting, managed support services, and сustom development. Our customers include Fortune 500 leaders as well as small SMBs.
- Help companies around the globe to build and support custom solutions based on OpenText Exstream solution
- Implement and configure OpenText Exstream from scratch
- Upgrade existing solutions to the latest supported version
- Design new and revise existing document generation processes
- Follow the specific standards of each of our customers to ensure quality control
- Assist in quality and performance testing
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with OpenText Exstream (StreamServe)
- Must have experience in configuration and development using various components like Control Center, Communications Builder, Workshop/StoryBoard
- Strong experience in OpenText Exstream (StreamServe) scripting and document design using StoryTeller
- Knowledge in OpenText Exstream (StreamServe) administration, installations, migration, configuration and setting up connectivity between components
- Experience in configuring formats like AFP, PCL, PDF
- Proficient in Windows and UNIX like systems on an advanced user level
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Good communication skills and dynamic personality
- Great analytical skills
- Team player
Ecodocx’s Company Culture:
For our team members, our office locations are second homes. We have a family atmosphere. Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work each and every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility and space to grow.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Ecodocx to feel prepared and confident. Therefore, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website, and our social media pages.